3 Reasons Why Trina Needs A Stylist
1) She wears fancy night gowns on the red carpet:
Does she have these sad excuses for a mini-dress in every color?
2) She wears high-waisted American Apparel Tights (and so does her dancers/extras):
3) Does everything have to look this cheap:
It is prevalent that as an A(?) List celebrity you higher a professional to do things you simply can’t do alone, such as dressing yourself. The perks of having a stylist to do your dirty (but fun) work includes:
1) They have the ability to pull (aka borrow) various looks from high-end designers such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, DSquared2, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Lacroix, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Giuseppe Zanotti, etc., so you can look a little more decent and you have a lot more options and looks to choose from, as opposed to running to H&M, Forever 21 & American Apparel for several items because your budget is $250.
2) You have a professional that can put these looks together for you so they can mix & match and make you fly, which can result in a lot of requests from readers on popular blogs such as Concrete Loop, The YBF, Necole Bitchie, [yours truly] Fashion Manifesto, etc. wanting to know what you wore and where they can get it.
3) You can gain a life long friend, which could possibly lead to discounts or free sessions.
Now with that said, can some one please get June Ambrose on the phone?
Filed under: Celebs, Cheap & Chic, Designers, Fashion Dont's, High-End, Red Carpet Style | Leave a Comment
Tags: June Ambrose, Trina